Friday, November 12, 2010


My name is Jihad. I am in the 8th grade and I want to write about my grandma's sheep.
Sheep in the desert are beautiful and big. They are popular among the Bedouin because they provide them with milk, cheese and meat. Bedouin also sell the sheep to earn some money to buy many things for their families.  Because it is Al-adha feast the sheep are very expensive.
Grandma's sheep are white and has soft wool. My family loves the cheep because they give us milk and meat. Grandma gives food and water to the sheep. Everyday my grandma takes the sheep to the fields. I sometimes go with her at the weekend. It is fun to be with the sheep. I keep playing with the little ones and run after them. This is a picture of my grandma's little sheep eating their food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment