Wednesday, November 3, 2010

 
My name is Ashgan. I live in Kseifa and I study at Kseifa Abu Rabe'a school. My hobby is reading because my brother loves reading. I read books and this is positive. I am talented in reading. It is fun and very helpful. My family lives in a village. My dad loves eating meat and my mom loves hotdogs. My family always sit to watch TV and drink milk and eat potato ships. I have three brothers. The smaller one is called Ahmed. He is 11 months and he loves drinking milk and eating banana. My bigger brother is Omar. He is 7 years old. he loves eating meat and drinking juice. My middle brother is Ibrahim and he is 6 years old. He also loves eating meat and drinking juice. I have a wonderful family and  love them because they always support me. This year I went for the student council elections but I didn't win. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment