Friday, January 7, 2011


My name is Sabha. Sheep are very important for the Bedouins. They raise them for many reasons; for meat, milk, cheese, butter, and skin.  When a guest comes to a Bedouin house, he slaughters a sheep for him.

My name is Reem. Nearly most Bedouin people have sheep and goats. They use them t have milk, meat and sell them when they need money. When they have occasions they slaughter them to feed the guests. Their meat is delicious. They also make cheese and butter from the milk.
My Name is Basel and these are my goats. 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is Anna and Avery.
    wow goats are cool. in America no one owns a goat unless you live on a farm. people here don't have animals that really represent us or that we honor. but we do have stay at home pets. We have animals like cats, dogs, guinea pigs.We love them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Basel this is your penpal Gabriel: its cool that you have goats. My dad used to own a farm and we had goats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gabrielle,
    I am Basel ,I was surprised because your dad had agoats ,we use the goats in a lot of things. In the morning we drink milk. When the spring comes and the goats eat grass and take it to the mountains. While the goats are eating I and my friends are playing football .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bello , I am your panel Basel.
    I and Mohamed are neighbors. My neighborhood is behind his main street. We both live in Kseifa where there are many shops like coffee shops, computers, telephones, clothes, groceries and gold stores. Can you tell me about your neighborhood?

    ReplyDelete