Wednesday, January 5, 2011

School uniform is one the clothes we are wearing for school. Uniform has advantages and disadvantages. Uniform has many advantages. First, school uniform gives us discipline. For example, when we wear the uniform and come to school, all people see the pupils wearing the same uniform. People who are visiting school will feel that this school has discipline and good behavior. Second, uniform helps us not to waste time. For example, before the uniform, I used to spend lots of time choosing what I want to wear to school in the morning. But with school uniform, I don't waste my time on clothes.
But school uniform has disadvantages as well. First, I cannot wear what I want. For instance, I have other uniforms and better clothes, but I can't wear them to school or I will be against the rules. At the end, I want all pupils to love and wear the school uniform because it makes us look the same and no one is better than the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment