Monday, December 6, 2010

My name is Omar Alkoran. I live in kusifa and I go to school every day. I love my school and love English. I Listen to music and play computer games in my home. I am 14 years old and I love the life. I have friends. My friends are Ahmed, Moath, and I have a new friend . His name is Trad. Trad is sitting behind me in the picture. My teacher is Maha. She is very good.

***********************************

My name is Adam and I am 14 years old. I live in Tal Arad in unrecognized Bedouin village. I come to school by bus. I am in 9th grade.I moved to Kseifa Abu Rabe'a school at the beginning of the year. I have many friends now and I love my friends who are in my class.
My hobby is playing football and swimming. Every day I play football with my friends. But I can’t swim because there is no swimming pool.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment