Monday, December 27, 2010

My name is Islam. My first day at school was difficult. At first, I didn't know anything in my new school. Then, I left my old friends, teachers and my school. Therefore, I felt bad and sad because I didn't know the new students, the new teachers and my new class. Everything seemed new to me. I couldn't even describe this feeling. It was so strange. I hated it from the first day. But after a while and when I got to know new students, we became very good friends and I realized how wonderful the teachers were. However, there was something that I didn't like and it was that girls didn't play any kind of sport and couldn't go on a two-day-trip like the boys. In any case, I want to thank all he students, especially my class because they have been helping me to cope with my new school and to overcome all the difficulties. Thank you all for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment