Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My name is Islam and I am writing about my school. My school is beautiful and clean. The pupils are polite and good. My school is called AMAL Kseifa Abu Rabe'a. My school name is good and great. I go to school by bus because I live far away from the school.  
In my school there is a big garden full of trees. There is also a big playground. My school is divided into two sections: Junior high and High school.  Most of the students come from unrecognized villages where there are o electricity, water or any services. In my school I learn many subjects: Arabic, Hebrew, English, physics, chemistry, biology, history, geography, computers, technology, sport, civic, etc. my favorite subject is English.
My name is Omar and I want to add another thing. My school is very beautiful and it is one of the first schools in the area. In my school there are many teachers from different places and from different religions. Most of the teachers are Muslims, but there are Christians and Jews too. The principal is a nice man and my class teacher is Maha; she is very good and she teachers very good too. In my class there are 27 students; 10 boys and 17 girls. these pictures are for my school before 3 weeks in a sandstorm for nearly 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment