Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Camel

My name is Moath. My pet is the camel. The camel is big. He eats grass. The camels drink lots of water. I like the camel because I drink from them the milk. its milk is so delicious. I drink it directly from the camel. The milk can't be poiled and if it is poiled it will not be tasty.My camels' color is brown. It lives in the desert. It is also so expensive.  Many Bedouin have camels at home.

We are Rana, Rasha and Rowayda and we want to tell you more about the camels.
 Some people don’t ride a bus or train.They ride a camel! People who live in the desert ride camel. Camels are good animals for the desert. They keep water in their bodies. They can go 17 days without water. Camels have fat in there hemps. When they don’t have food, camels use the fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment